Writing opportunities for teachers, tutors, and home education bloggers!
Maryland Teacher Tutors is offering writing opportunities from fellow education bloggers. We are looking for interesting, informative, and inspiring education-related articles from guest contributors to feature on our blog! If you are a teacher, tutor, or homeschool blogger, we would love to hear about what you do and how you do it!
We are currently looking for guest contributions covering topics including but not limited to:
- Classroom Management
- Professional Development
- Education Resources
- Health & Safety
- Education Funding
- Summer Learning
- Student Support
- Alternative Education
Writing Guidelines for Guest Contributors
- Guest contributions are accepted from teachers, tutors, and home educators with a current blog or website.
- Only education related topics will be accepted. Please see the list of topic examples above.
- Articles must be at least 600 words broken into a minimum of 3 paragraphs with heading.
- Keyword research is not necessary but keywords and/or phrases should be used in the title and organically throughout the post.
- Submissions cannot be copied in full or in part from any other source. Only original content written by the submitter is allowed.
- Links to reliable resources that are NOT affiliate links are allowed and encouraged.
- Personal link to your blog or social media outlet of choice is encourages.
- For profit product linking is prohibited but a simple link to a free download from your personal website is allowed at the site owners’ discretion.
How to submit articles to MTTES
To apply for writing opportunities, email submissions to [email protected]. Be sure to include your article in the body of the email; attachments will not be opened. We will review your article and contact you if interested. Please include:
- Your name
- Web address
- A link to a recent article
- Social media handles
Learn more about MTT at our parent site Maryland Teacher Tutors.